locked Another couple of bugs #bug

Duane

I think I've found a couple more little gremlins. When I look at my profile, I see the public groups that I'm subscribed to. I also see a subgroup I created that's in a private group, with the letter M after it. None of the private groups themselves show up. The subgroup is public to the parent group.

If I click on any of the groups shown, it sends me to the site home page https://groups.io/ instead of the group. All the links start with https://groups.io/group/ instead of https://groups.io/org/groupsio/