locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

J,

         You'll notice on the web interface that my message that starts out, "Based on my testing results" from 6:26 PM is in deep red.  My original e-mail message uses a different font, but in this color, and the color but not the font is carried over to the web posting of the original e-mail message.

          I don't know how, if, or whether this applies in any way to your purple text, but wanted to point it out.

--
Brian