locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Right. And for another clue, although I have no idea what this means: one of them is always purple (like when you copy and paste something) and the other one is normal font.

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 4:10 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

And just for clarity, I get the duplicate if and only if the original message is submitted via e-mail, not via the web interface.  My situation is pretty much precisely as J describes.

--
Brian

It's dumb to buy smart water.