locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Mark,

            I use the Gmail web interface as my sole day-to-day interface to Gmail.  I also have Thunderbird, Outlook 2010, and Windows Live Mail 2012 installed for testing reasons.  I have the e-mail account that is my Groups.io account in Outlook and am seeing the same thing as I see in the Gmail web interface.  If I have "always want" on I get a duplicate message where my own e-mail address is the sender but I always get the one that says "Brian Vogel via groups.io", whether or not "always want" is on.
--
Brian