locked Re: Ability to Bookmark Posts within the Interface

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 03:39 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I want Groups.io to be the best and I understand part of that is being able to customize it for each individual group/circumstance.

Mark,

           I truly wish you nothing but the best, and will continue contributing, but on a much more limited basis, probably with a focus on accessibility issues I might uncover, to the beta group.

           What you propose as your ideal, "being able to custoize it for each individual group/circumstance," has always led to anything but a best in class in my experience.  I know arguing against it is bound to fail when individuals are at opposite ends of this particular spectrum and you are the owner of this venue and, as such, the ultimate arbiter, as it should be.

--
Brian