locked Re: RSVPs

Sue

Hi Mark, I just set up an event and sent invitations to RSVP to test this new feature. I incuded myself in the invitation and when I received the email, I clicked through to RSVP. Chose 'yes' from the dropdown and then wasn't sure how to confirm it. I tried the 'Add RSVP' button and it dropped me back on the homepage of my main group - despite the event being created in my sub-group. When I went back into the event it said I had not yet responded. Then I wondered if I just had to navigate away from the page without clicking anything but that didn't work either. Am I missing something or is this a bug? Thank you, Sue