locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

So far, the only thing that's different when I post and receive via Gmail is that I do receive a duplicate of the message I posted when "always want" is on.  However, I also receive it as a part of the normal thread e-mail process, too, so it seems to be utterly superfluous.

I'm leaving it on for a short while longer, then will turn it off to allow a few more messages to collect without it.

If the purpose was to insure that you weren't missing your own posts because of some Gmail quirk, that quirk seems to be gone and the need for the "always want" along with it.
--
Brian