locked Re: Send To Me (a candidate for the More menu) #suggestion

Duane,
Absolutely. Just pointing out that the complaint giving rise to 'we need the fig leaf' is easily waved away here by the same parties, claiming we could just put limitations in harvesting.

But yes, if both are made optional settings there's no problem.

My understanding is that Mark decided to make fig leafs optional. What happened to that?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 11, 2016, at 10:28 AM, Duane <txpigeon@gmail.com> wrote:

It's not necessarily one or the other. If this implemented, and made optional as suggested, then fig leafing may be useful on some groups that choose to disable "send to me."

It's dumb to buy smart water.