locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Duane

I think this clears it up. In order for "always want" to do anything, you'd have to post via gmail, as well as receive via gmail. Posting on the web will always show the post because gmail hasn't seen it before. As far as I know, this setting only applies to gmail, but possibly services using their platform. This was clearly understood back when it was implemented last year, but I can see that there should be a better explanation for new folks on the site.