locked Re: Send To Me (a candidate for the More menu) #suggestion

Maria et al,

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 05:59 am, HR Tech wrote:

(I imagine limits would be placed to ensure you can't really harvest emails).

In fact, if one is able and willing to place those "limits" on harvesting emails, then the whole fig-leaf argument goes out the window. If you can place those limits, whatever they're imagined to be, then place the limits and drop the fig leaf.

It's one of the other. You can't argue "we need the fig leaf" and then claim that "limits can be placed" on harvesting emails to avoid the problem with "send to me." It is the same issue. If you can fix one, you can fix the other.

It's dumb to buy smart water.