locked Re: Ability to Bookmark Posts within the Interface

Maria

I feel it would be very pleasant and useful to have a "my bookmarks" page within the groups.io interface. I love staying within the design of a platform for as many needs as I can.

For those on mobile web this would be especially useful. Bookmarks via browser in mobile web are no fun at all and take several steps. Whereas the way i envision a bookmarks button on the groups.io interface would take one click.

It would also mirror a feature I've seen on discourse and big tent as well as on other web forums.

I think it's enjoyable to stay within the interface and for the interface to give me other ways to interact with it/ use it.

Maria