locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 07:33 am, Duane wrote:
The difference with Gmail will only show up on your own posts, with an individual messages receive setting.

What part of my detailed initial report, describing every possible tweaking of combinations of "All Messages" and "always want" resulting in precisely the same result with regard to my own posts was unclear?

That's the whole reason for my questioning what's happening here.
--
Brian