locked Re: Ability to Bookmark Posts within the Interface

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Maria,

             Most of this functionality, though not all, is supported by the Bookmarks/Favorites/Reading List or whatever the web browser you're using calls it.  I use bookmarks and create folders for them to separate them out, do these sorts of sorts, etc., in both Firefox and Chrome.

             This is another of those situations where I personally feel that adding functionality that actually exists as a native feature of virtually every web browser to the actual site interface is "reinventing the wheel."
--
Brian