locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Maria

On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 09:49 pm, Shal Farley wrote:
Gmail, and certain other email services, use the Message-ID field in a message to detect when a received message is one you've sent; and then it hides the received message from you. I think that those messages may be findable in the "All Mail" folder in Gmail, but I'm not certain of that.

Thanks Shal! That's been driving me crazy - I've had members enquire why they don't get copies of their own posts in gmail from Y! and now I know why and what to tell them. How great groups.io has a solution for this.

Maria