locked Re: Difference between Display Name and User Name ?

Maria

I'd also suggest revisiting the description for the Display name:

Right now it says: "The long version of your name."

Is that really what it is? Maybe it should say that this is the name that will be listed in posts next to your profile picture, or the name in the "From" field on the digest?Or other?

I just had a test member think that display name would be at the bottom of her posts and user name was her profile name that would be shown in posts.

Maria