locked Re: Send To Me (a candidate for the More menu) #suggestion

Shal,

On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 09:07 pm, Shal Farley wrote:

the key was that emails sent in the past aren't available to a potentially malicious member who joins now

and that was exactly what I was trying to point out. We are on the same page. I still think (as I thought at the time of the "great debate") that the threat is low. But if people are going to make that argument at all, then adding "send to me" *really* negates it.

It's dumb to buy smart water.