locked Re: Send To Me (a candidate for the More menu) #suggestion

J,

Yes, and even if it's not automated. The argument for the fig leaf was
always, "The email is fleeting, but the archive stays there."
"Fleeting" isn't the word, the key was that emails sent in the past aren't available to a potentially malicious member who joins now. Hence my suggested restriction of "Since I joined".

If the archive suddenly becomes sendable, that argument no longer holds.
Making the entire archive available to "Send To Me" would have that risk. It would need limits; which is something I hadn't considered when I initiated this thread.

Shal
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum