locked Possible bug - Words in brackets at start of subject line

Jennifer Christian

Maybe I found a bug while fiddling with the settings for one of my groups.

The MAIN group is called Praxis.  I had set up a sub-group called "Members Only".   When emails arrived, the subject line began [MembersOnly] which was too generic.   It wasn't clear the messages were coming from a Praxis-related group.

So I changed the name of the sub-group to "Praxis Members Only" and revised the email address to which messages are sent so it begins with PraxisMembersOnly@......com .  That has worked fine.  I thought that would also change the words in brackets at the start of the subject line.     However, it STILL begins with [MembersOnly] -- no Praxis.  Is this a bug?

Jennifer