locked Re: Photos Wish List

weebeequilting <weebee.1@...>

Another wish from my group is to have the ability to sort all the albums like we can sort the photos inside an individual album.  Currently the albums are in alphabetical order, we would like the option of sorting them by those who have most recently been updated with new photos added.  As professional long arm quilters, we share our work with others and we all love to see what others are doing.  If a person adds photos but doesn't post a message mentioning it, we miss an opportunity to view some great quilting.

Janice B

New Statler Siblings Group with members from all over the world

I'm in AZ