locked Re: Send To Me (a candidate for the More menu) #suggestion

J,

Of course, that would create a problem with the groups that insist on
the fig leaf for hiding posted email addresses, because the sent email
would drop the fig leaf.
Exactly the same as it would have had I received the message by email when it was first sent. No difference.

That said, Mark may need to put some limits on Send To Me to prevent automated harvesting of the group's message archive. I'm not sure what form those limits might take; one possibility is to allow it only for messages posted since I joined the group (messages I in principle could have had by email).

Shal
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum