locked Re: Send To Me (a candidate for the More menu) #suggestion

Of course, that would create a problem with the groups that insist on the fig leaf for hiding posted email addresses, because the sent email would drop the fig leaf. You would probably have to make "send to me" disable-able so that those groups could maintain their (so-called) privacy.

(At last count, as I recall, Mark had agreed to make the fig leaf an optional setting. At this point it's still universally in effect. I don't know what the plans are at this point.)

It's dumb to buy smart water.