locked Re: Transfer Partial List of Messages from Another Groups #suggestion

David,

I'm considering transferring my group from Yahoo Groups, but I don't
want to transfer all the messages.
Mark has been willing in the past to do partial copies:
https://groups.io/g/beta/message/7248

However, members of the old group may be interested in saving old
messages that are important to them. I want to let them be able to do
that before I choose to delete the old group. I don't see a way to do
that.
Point them to PG Offline. It is a commercial product but the free trial should be sufficient to that need.
http://www.personalgroupware.com/

Neither do I see a way to perform a bulk deletion from a groups.io
group.
Nope. Here's another person with the same request:
https://groups.io/g/beta/thread/494463

Shal
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum