locked Photos Wish List

weebeequilting <weebee.1@...>

Many members of my group would like to be able to set a personal default of having photos always displayed in a specific order--we prefer newest first.  Right now, that is a sorting option when viewing inside an album but it always reverts back to the default setting of sort by name when you leave the album and go to a new album.  Perhaps there is a way to have Groups.io remember the sort last used and automatically sort in that manner each time you view photos until another sort order is chosen by the viewer kind of like how it is with Messages.  We rely heavily on the photos section.

Janice B

AZ