locked Re: Edited Messages

Duane

I did change some numbers and added words/comments. The "more details" referred to the original email when I listed the problem and was in both versions. I may be way off base, but if it were me, I'd ignore/delete the earlier post completely and only use the edited one any time this happens. Only the edited version will appear online. By clicking on the "Edited" icon attached to the upper right of the message online, you will see comments about the edit left by the poster, if any. For small things (typos, misspellings, etc.) I wouldn't even bother editing. This was about a bug in the system, so I wanted to make sure the info I supplied was as accurate and complete as possible to, hopefully, make it a little easier for Mark to track down.