From: Duane [mailto:txpigeon@...]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 2:55 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Re: Glitch in Members

[Edited Message Follows]

More details. I downloaded the csv files for both groups. I did a line by line comparison for sorting on User and Email. Sorting on Email, all matches up except for the fact that NC members aren't downloaded. I can live with that unless it's a super easy change. Sorting on User, on group1 (50 members shown, 49 with NC) , there were 11 duplicates online (2=NC) and 10 that didn't show up at all online that are in the csv (not counting NC). In group2 (46 shown, 46 with NC), there were 6 duplicates online (1=NC) and 6 that don't show online. In both cases, the duplicates are counted as part of the group membership shown on the group home page.