locked Re: Edited Messages

Judy F.

I am having a concern with edited messages.  I have gotten two in my inbox (Outlook) and unless I sit here and compare it word for word, I don’t know what was edited.  I could do that, but I sure don’t want to waste my time doing it.  If the messages hadn’t come in on the same day, I would have to go back and find the original message and compare it. 

With the two messages from Duane, he did say ‘More details’, so I guess I can assume (which I hate to do) that this is all additional information.  Could have been the adding of a number or correcting a number. 

What am I missing here? 

Judy F.

SW Florida - USA

Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 2:55 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Re: Glitch in Members

[Edited Message Follows]

More details. I downloaded the csv files for both groups. I did a line by line comparison for sorting on User and Email. Sorting on Email, all matches up except for the fact that NC members aren't downloaded. I can live with that unless it's a super easy change. Sorting on User, on group1 (50 members shown, 49 with NC) , there were 11 duplicates online (2=NC) and 10 that didn't show up at all online that are in the csv (not counting NC). In group2 (46 shown, 46 with NC), there were 6 duplicates online (1=NC) and 6 that don't show online. In both cases, the duplicates are counted as part of the group membership shown on the group home page.

Duane

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.