locked Re: Glitch in Members

Duane,

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 11:55 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

More details. I downloaded the csv files for both groups. I did a line by line comparison for sorting on User and Email. Sorting on Email, all matches up except for the fact that NC members aren't downloaded. I can live with that unless it's a super easy change. Sorting on User, on group1 (50 members shown, 49 with NC) , there were 11 duplicates online (2=NC) and 10 that didn't show up at all online that are in the csv (not counting NC). In group2 (46 shown, 46 with NC), there were 6 duplicates online (1=NC) and 6 that don't show online. In both cases, the duplicates are counted as part of the group membership shown on the group home page.

This was a tricky one, involving two separate bugs. But I think I've got it sorted out now. Can you check your member list and see if it's been fixed?

Thanks,
MarkĀ