locked Re: Unsuccessful email delivery attempt

weebeequilting <weebee.1@...>

My member is still having a problem receiving her emails--they are not ending up in a SPAM folder or any where else.  I checked my list of members and there is one other member that uses that same email provider--the provider is citlink.net.    Her (the old member) messages are also not being successfully delivered.  For her account there was this message in her message history:

421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 66.175.222.12 temporarily deferred due to user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/SLN3434.html

Any ideas about what I should tell the new member to try?  I have strongly encouraged her to contact her provider to see what they can do about it.

Janice B

AZ