locked Unsuccessful email delivery attempt

weebeequilting <weebee.1@...>

I have a new member who is not receiving her emails.  I checked her delivery history.  The latest unsuccessful attempt was today at 9:02 AM and under Response it says EOF (what does that mean).  There was a successful delivery today at 4:58 PM.  She is set to receive individual messages.

I am having her check with her Provider to see if they are blocking her.  I've also asked her to check her SPAM folder.  I'm waiting for responses to those actions.  I'm mostly curious as to what EOF might mean.

Janice B

AZ