locked Re: "Your groups"

Donna,

About that Your Groups in the black header, I am seeing a white "1"
inside of a grey circle. When I click on it to view the drop down
menu, I see that the "1" is next to Shal's test group. When I click
on that group, I see the "1" next to Members. I click on Members and
don't see it next to any of the members' names. ...

If the "1" means something else, can you explain, please?
It meant that there was one pending member. Since November. Oops, not sure why I was ignoring that.

Is there a way to remove it?
It should go away now that I've approved the member.

-- Shal