locked Re: Feedback on New Mobile Test Version

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 3:02 PM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

> - There's a paperclip button in the editor toolbar now to add attachments.
> - I've removed the 'Insert Quoted Message' button and replaced it with a
> button in the editor toolbar.

I think these changes would be welcome also in the Markdown and Plain Text modes, even though those modes don't have any other tools in the toolbar. They feel out of place to me as buttons next to Send, Preview, and Discard.

I've made this change. Now when composing a plain text or Markdown message or reply, there's a toolbar with buttons to add attachments and insert the quoted message (if a reply). Please let me know if you see anything weird.

Thanks,
MarkĀ