locked Re: Why is there a 2 beside "New Topic" in my left menu? #bug?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

The ticker did increase when the last message was a draft and decrease after being sent.

I also quite like that the Drafts navigation only appears when draft messages are actually present.  Otherwise it's just clutter, but I will add that it's clutter I'd prefer be a permanent fixture rather than going back to the combined New Topic with hidden drafts button.
--
Brian