locked Re: Why is there a 2 beside "New Topic" in my left menu? #bug?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 03:30 pm, J_catlady wrote:
just noticed the Drafts tab and am loving it.

Seconded.  I have just created a test draft and this acts precisely as I would expect it to.

This message was also "drafted" and the ticker went up, just as it should as well.  Now lets see if it goes down once I hit the "Send to Group" button in the production system.
--
Brian