locked Re: Why is there a 2 beside "New Topic" in my left menu? #bug?

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 8:36 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

I've never liked this setup either.  Either the navigation should read "New Topic/Drafts" (way less preferable) or there should be navigation strictly for "New Topic" and another for "Drafts" which shows the number, if greater than zero, of the drafts you have.

I have separated out the Drafts into its own menu link. It's only displayed if there are any drafts. Please let me know what you think.

P.S. Does anyone else consider it "something that needs to be fixed" that if a hashtag is a part of a Subject that involves a question, and the question mark is not separated from the hashtag, that the hashtag is not recognized as a hashtag?  This thread being the second example in the last week or two that pops immediately to mind.

I've made that code smarter. It will ignore question marks and exclamation marks at the end of hashtags when parsing subject lines now.