locked Re: Missing the HTML/Markdown/Plain control in New Topic and Reply #bug

Shal,

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 2:08 PM, Shal Farley <shalfarley@...> wrote:

When in the test version on desktop I'm not seeing any control to set the message body format - HTML, Markdown, or Plain Text.

Missing on purpose, in my goal to simplify things a bit. I believe that the vast majority of people always post using whatever post preference they set (generally HTML), and having that extra control is superfluous at best and confusing at worst. Am I wrong? Do you find yourself switching post types often?