locked Re: Preventing Reply to Group/Sender mixups

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 06:25 am, J_catlady wrote:
it is far better to stick with the well-worn convention that a "Reply" button in a web forum interface meaning "make my reply to the group"

p.s. And the reason it's better is because it's the order in which we think. It's not better because it's a well-worn convention. The convention IS the well-worn convention because it matches how we think. As you said, Brian, Y!G and Groups.io are currently the outliers.

It's dumb to buy smart water.