locked Re: Preventing Reply to Group/Sender mixups

Maria

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 04:52 pm, Shal Farley wrote:
Try this on for size, I have an idea that I think may satisfy our goals as well as J and Brian's. Maybe mock it up for me. Or just mock me for it ;-)

Here you go. See attached. I hope I translated your proposal accurately.

I see a problem using the member's profile instead of the word "sender" (length varies/ there could be multiple "marias" - just hard to create a fixed width button if the content is variable - and think that it would be sufficient to have some explanatory text under saying that your reply will go from "your email @ domain" to the sender/author. Also I'd prefer if reply language were consistent on web/digest and emails.

I also am a bit concerned about these drop up menus on mobile...but who knows...

Any way, here is your proposal translated visually. I hope that's helpful.

Maria