locked Re: Why is there a 2 beside "New Topic" in my left menu? #bug?

Linda Standart

Brian, I found that little number  for the first time while I was still learning IO. I explored it and figured out what it was. Once I had it, I wasn't bothered by it any more. BUT... That said, I think it would be easier for most users if there were a specific button just for drafts. that was separate from New Topics. The thing is that not all of our users are really tech savvy and some might not understand how to explore the option and learn how to use it.

The separate button would make it easier to understand. and use the saved incomplete message

Linda S.