locked Re: Preventing Reply to Group/Sender mixups AND quoted messages #bug

J,

For that reason, I think PM should display to the user the addressee
My recent proposal covers that.

[EDIT: or call it "recipient" - whatever you want to call "who this
message is going to" - username, or display name, or email address, or
whatever - figure that out later] it fills in and allow them to verify
it.
I chose [display name] meaning what's shown in the UI for the author of the message you are replying to. That seems to me to be the clearest, whatever its source.

Shal
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum