locked Re: Preventing Reply to Group/Sender mixups AND quoted messages #bug

Edited

When it gets down to the implementation level, I would mention one detail, and that is to be careful of who the recipient is in the case of a PM to a forum post. I've seen people use "reply to sender" here and think they were replying to the originator of the thread instead of to the specific message within a thread that they clicked "reply" on. For that reason, I think PM should display to the user the addressee [EDIT: or call it "recipient" - whatever you want to call "who this message is going to" - username, or display name, or email address, or whatever - figure that out later] it fills in and allow them to verify it.

It's dumb to buy smart water.