locked Re: Preventing Reply to Group/Sender mixups AND quoted messages #bug

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 05:19 pm, Brian Vogel wrote:
On those groups the "Reply" link or button itself should be substituted with "Private Message to Sender."

Yes. Or, the "PM" function would be called instead of the "reply" function.

I can't imagine the purpose of a group where the default amounts to private e-mailing from person to person with minimal sharing with the group.

Believe it or not, I've seen a few yahoo groups like that.

It's dumb to buy smart water.