locked Re: Preventing Reply to Group/Sender mixups

Sue,

To: o Group o Sender (display name), o Moderators
CC: |_| Sender (display name)
or
CC: |_| Moderators
I wonder if an additional option might be to forward to the moderators?
That's what I imagine the third radio button, Moderators, would do.

But see my recent reply to Maria for another way to arrange these options. It also provides the option to forward ("Report") a message to the moderators. The selection for that would be in the "More" menu - which is a feature of the test version.

That reply will make more sense if you're looking at the test version when you read it. If you haven't seen it, imagine a "More" button where you currently find the "All Posts By This Member" link. In that menu is that function, and in my proposal others (such as Report).

Shal