locked Re: Testing the test version

Sue,

Obviously now I know I can live with it, but that's not quite how I
envisaged a 'toggle' working. Unless I'm still missing something, of
course.
I've been keeping a browser tab aside for the /test page, using the back button immediately after switching modes (and then refreshing the page so it shows my current mode). I kind of wish it didn't dump me Your Groups page, and refreshed itself instead.

Then I go back to whatever tab I was in and refresh it so that I now see it in the new mode.

I'm looking at this on the desktop, tabs may not be quite so easy to manipulate in mobile, so there may be a better trick there.

Shal
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum