locked Re: Searching the archives

Carlos

Thanks Brian.  I figured that was most likely the case, but it was worth asking.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2016 5:10 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Searching the archives

Carlos,

           At the moment, I do not believe this is possible by any built-in mechanism and I have posted recently about using the site: operator of virtually any search engine to do complex searches.

           Searching this part of groups.io [groups.io/g/beta] for your name, archives, and search returns the following from Google.  This current thead is not yet shown because the crawl to include it has not yet taken place.
--
Brian