locked Re: search within message view returns threads #bug?

Mark,

Before I was prioritizing threads, now I'm prioritizing messages.
Basically, we return all messages that match, and then any threads that
also match that aren't already 'covered' by the returned messages.
I'm not entirely sure what "covered" means (at least one body match in the thread?) but I still believe that reporting the Subject match is NOT redundant, and should not be suppressed.

Threads are still listed first in relevance order.
But apparently only if they aren't "covered".

That's just weird ("I know I saw this subject line, but it isn't here in the search results").

Shal
https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum