locked Re: Preventing Reply to Group/Sender mixups

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Sue wrote, in part:  "additional option might be to forward to the moderators? I can't think of an occasion when somebody would need to cc in the mods to their reply (although I'm sure other people could come up with a situation where they would) "

Which is generally implemented with a "Report" button or link, in my experience.  Another of those things that, when present, virtually anyone except a complete newbie will recognize and understand its function.  It also prevents accidental misdirection without allowing the end-user to deal with addressing at all.

Breaking my own silence here because this is a new comment on a very old function.
--
Brian