locked Re: "Your groups"

I changed it to 'Your Subscriptions'. I think that's definitely better, because on that page you can modify your subscriptions. I think 'Your Groups' in the black header makes sense because you use that to go to a particular group.

Unless someone has a better idea. :)

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 1:29 AM, J. Faulkner <jfaulkner44@...> wrote:
Having it explained that way, I agree.

Judy F.
SW Florida - USA

-----Original Message-----
From: Shal Farley [mailto:shal@...]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 3:38 AM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: RE: [beta] "Your groups"

Judy,

> I like Subscriptions, sometimes "generic" is better.

I think I'd go with "Your Subscriptions" or even "Your Group Subscriptions"
- at least for the page tab. For the menu drop-down, where space is more at
a premium, "Subscriptions" alone may be sufficient.

I think the word "Your" serves to cue the user that this is a list of things
they already have. Otherwise ones eyes might scan right past it, thinking it
refers to things you're not looking for right now.

Like the "All My Groups" page in Yahoo Groups, I expect the "Your Groups"
(or "Your Group Subscriptions") page to be an essential resource  - at least
for those users with more than one group subscription. It should always be
one of the easy places for a novice user to find.

-- Shal