locked Re: Preventing Reply to Group/Sender mixups

Sue

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 12:01 pm, Shal Farley wrote:

To: o Group o Sender (display name), o Moderators
CC: |_| Sender (display name)
or
CC: |_| Moderators

Shal, I wonder if an additional option might be to forward to the moderators? I can't think of an occasion when somebody would need to cc in the mods to their reply (although I'm sure other people could come up with a situation where they would) but I could imagine somebody wanting to complain/discuss a particular message with the mods and rather than starting a new mail to the mods' email address, this would be a quick way for them to forward the message in question.

Sue