locked Re: Glitch in Members

Mark Fletcher

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
I know double posting is a no-no, but felt it would be better to preserve the first one for comparison.

I didn't notice the little box at the lower right when I composed the above message online.  I'm used to using Plain Text.  Now that I'm aware it's there, I'll try to remember to switch it, unless it will remember my preference from my last post.  Even then I'll try to remember to check it before posting.

No worries. I actually just added that (you can switch the posting box from HTML to plain text, assuming the group supports HTML at all). It does not currently remember your setting, but that's on the todo list. I assume you composed your message and then saw the box and toggled it? It doesn't currently convert whatever you've typed so far into plain text.

Back to the original message. I just checked and could not duplicate your duplication bug. Let me know if there is a specific set of steps needed to duplicate it.

As for downloading members, it is currently restricted to confirmed users. Would you like it to be all users instead?