locked Re: Preventing Reply to Group/Sender mixups AND quoted messages #bug

On Sun, Jul 3, 2016 at 09:11 pm, Jennifer Christian wrote:
In my view, it is customary/natural (and therefore imperative) for me (the writer) to choose/specify FIRST to whom I am writing,  then to write the message,

This. ^^^ From the person who originally proposed the change...

In my view this is not "just a UI" issue. It goes deeper. PM'ing is an action distinct from "reply" and should be treated as such.

It's dumb to buy smart water.