locked Re: Tracking features/bugs

Duane

Minor suggestion.  On your Trello page, there's a note about "Easy Group Transfers".  It doesn't specifically mention Yahoo, though I think most of us understand that's the intent.  I moved some of my groups to BigTent when I left Yahoo, so the format is totally different and wouldn't work the same.  I wouldn't expect you to be able to transfer things, but others might assume you could.

I, for one, really like having that page to refer to.  It allows me to get a glimpse of your thought process and the direction things are moving.